Thursday, February 21, 2013

How to get the best maternity pictures

I wanted to share some wordrobe tips I've learned over the years while photographing maternity pictures.

1. Wear something fitted, it helps to show off your beautiful baby bump!

2. Bring two outfits one formal and one casual.

3. Dress in layers. This helps you transition between looks easily during the portrait session.

4. Don't forget the accessories! Earrings, neclaces, shrug and scarves are a great way to add some drama to your look.







3 comments:

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely comply with some points that you just have mentioned on this post. I appreciate that you just have shared some reliable recommendations on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very informative post American state|on behalf of me} as i'm perpetually craving for new content that may facilitate me and my data grow higher.

    ReplyDelete