Monday, December 6, 2010

Finding The Perfect Wedding Gown

After all there is something about a wedding-gown prettier than in any other gowns in the world.  ~Douglas William Jerrold


On my quest to cracking the code on finding the perfect wedding gown, I have found the most popular recommendation: Know your body shape.


When I searched for body shapes and types, I found everything from fruits to letters analogies. Now, I don't know if I'm an "Apple" or an "H". I would guess hardly anyone else knows either.


 So, here's my 2 cents on choosing a gown. 
1. Take an honest friend with you, one who will tell it like it is.  
2. Ask the sales clerk, "Which type of dress will flatter my figure the best"?
3. Pay attention to where the waistline is on the dresses you like.
4. Different cuts will emphasize different parts of the body, so emphasize your favorite feature.


Good luck and happy hunting.
Now get out there and find something that will make his knees buckle!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment